Mr.Venu Kalyan's Modern Yoga
1st Day - 6:00AM - 8:00AM
2nd Day - 6:00AM - 8:00AM
3rd Day - 6:00AM - 8:00AM
11 Years To 111 Years
English, Hindi, Telugu
The most valued & favourite program of our participants. The tragedy of life is not when one dies, but what dies inside us when we are living.
New Yoga for new people - Bring everlasting change from inside. Modern Yoga is a perfect combination of our shastras and western science. Its not what you need to perform each day for few minutes or hours. It's not a technique or exercise but rather it's the way you live your life. It brings a change in you from inside which is everlasting. Modern Yoga makes you Healthy, Happy, Calm and Successful.
Modern Yoga is a specific remedy against the evil tendency of the mind and the sense organs. It would also help to keep the spiritual perspective in the forefront.
Positive guide to improve health, happiness and spiritual well-being
1. Modern Yoga is a way of life, an integrated system of training for the body, mind & inner sprit.
2. When the breath wanders, or is irregular, the mind is also unsteady, but when the breath is still, so is the mind, and the Yogi lives long. So one should restrain the breath.
3. Finding your strength in difficult time.
4. Total health through Rhythmic breathing.
5. Control over body brain system.
6. Stress removal.
7. Bypass the bypass surgery.
8. Yogic path to Inner Peace.
Modern yoga is a combination of
1. The Universal Laws of Life (Mind Yoga)
2. Dynamic Breathing Process (Body Yoga
3. In the whole creation only Natural / Universal Laws work
The Universal Laws - Mind Yoga
1. The Law of Dharma
2. Poison Generates More Poison
3. You are Pure Energy
4. The Law of Giving & Receiving
5. The Law of Attraction
6. You are unique, dont compare yourself
7. The Law of Least Effort
8. There is No Start, No End; Everything is Continues
9. There is nothing for free
10. Every pain & suffering is redemption of Karmic Debts
1.The prana, when consciously controlled, is a powerful vitalizing and regenerating force.
2. Once you are able to control the prana, it can be manipulated for self-development, for healing yourself of seemingly incurable diseases, and to help you to heal others..
3. Vital energy or prana released for physical and mental rejuvenation.
1. Improved concentration and greater clarity of thought.
2. Increased ability to deal with complex situations without suffering from stress.
3. Better emotional control and equilibrium.
4. Improved physical control and co-ordination.
1. Provides sufficient oxygen for the correct and efficient functioning of every body cell.
2. Without sufficient oxygen, the cells cannot metabolize food properly.
3. Nutrients, including precious vitamins and minerals, are wasted.
4. Allows the body to rid itself of all the noxious gaseous by-products of metabolism, especially CO2.